Doula pictured is for illustrative purposes only and will not necessarily be the doula providing services to the winners.
Enter for a Chance to Win Free Doula Services
Un-ruly and mater mea are so excited to be giving a way this very special prize. Two lucky expectant moms will be randomly selected to each receive doula services worth up to $2,000.
As part of our goal to bring the information doulas provide to as many people as possible by way of our video series Overdue, we’re also hosting this sweepstakes in partnership with Gerber to bring actual doula services to two pregnant moms!
Complete the form below by October 28th, 2022 for a chance to win.
Update! We’ve extended the sweepstakes entry deadline to October 28th to give more people a chance to win. Good luck!
Update: The sweeps is now closed. Winners will be announced by November 11th!
- must be 18 years or older at the time of entry
- must be legal residents of the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and District of Columbia, and pregnant at the time of entry
- void in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions
- limit 1 entry per person
- two (2) winners will each be awarded $2,000 to be used towards a Doula. A Doula is a person trained to provide advice, information, emotional support, and physical comfort to a mother before, during, and just after childbirth.
- each winner will select a Doula in their own locale, with our assistance if needed.