The lovely, AccordingtoChloe shows us how she straightens her natural hair and feather the ends without additional heat.
- Blow drying brush
- Blow dryer w/concentrated nozzle
- Bobby pins
- Flat iron
- Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray (Get it on Amazon for $7.64)
- Wash hair and place it in a bun the night before to stretch the hair.
- Spray heat protectant on hair, especially on the tips.
- Section hair into four sections.
- Blow dry each section.
- Section hair into four sections again and begin flat ironing.
- Flatiron very small sections at a time so only have to run the flat iron through once.
- Pin curl each small section to feather end.
- Spray finishing spray.
- Wrap hair.
- Sleep on it!
- Take hair out in the morning.