Weightless in texture and pleasantly aromatic to the senses Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing Crème provides a flawless shine and captivating bounce to any blowout. Primarily composed of natural butters and organic oils, this water-based heat protectant shields hair fibers, rejuvenating dry and lackluster strands to a replenished and lustrous mane.
- As an ultra light hair dress, this product is perfect for medium to fine dry hair.
- It’s wonderful to put on wet hair to protect it when blowing out curls and it’s amazing when used for flat ironing.
- As a 3c/4a natural I recommend employing a no heat stretch method (curlformers, twist/braid out, etc.) prior to flat iron or hair dryer use to achieve maximum results.
what the manufacturer says
- Efficiently potent, Carter’s organic blend fortifies and protects hair against direct heat and frizz in just one dab!
- Perfect as a daily moisturizer for un-relaxed or natural hair, it adds shine, nutrients and emollients that help detangle, fortify, strengthen, protect, smooth and repair hair.
- Once hair has been pre-stretched, apply Carter’s Nourished Hair Crème at the suggested amount (dime size) to sectioned off hair, followed by the use of your preferred heating tool generating no more than 375 degrees of heat for a complete, polished finish.
- 4 out of 5 stars on soap.com
- 5 out of 5 stars on thevitaminshoppe.com
- 3.5 out of 5 lipsticks on makeupalley.com
- 4 out of 5 curls on naturallycurly.com
what the bloggers say
If your hair is on the fine side, I’d definitely recommend this cream. It has a nice, light scent. Again, not nearly as strong as the Nourish & Shine so if scent is an issue with you this may be the better choice. I used this to help moisturize and seal my ends. I’ve also gone back and forth between this, the Twist & Lock and the Nourish & Shine to seal my ends. They are all great for moisture and sealing. My hair loves this stuff!
The product is very light, so it’s easily applied to the hair without weighing it down. My hair literally sucked it up. You really do not need a lot. It penetrates and coats the hair very well. My hair felt so soft and finger detangling was actually easy on my dry hair with the Nourishing Cream. On wet hair the slip was to die for. My hair was very moisturized. This product did what it promises. Hands down!
Great holding power, great shine and great softness on the first day! Thereafter moisture was lost. I think that if you have a looser hair texture you may not go through the same drying issues that I did, but this product did not deliver on preventing shrinkage for me.
what the vloggers say
what commenters say
This stuff is GREAT! I am an African-American female with probably 4a/4b hair type and I get relaxers and press my hair fairly regularly. I’ve had bad relaxer burns that left the skin around my hairline feeling and looking like I had eczema but I used some of this to soothe the area and the ashy, itchy flakiness disappeared! It works GREAT on dry, frizzy ends, and I don’t know if anyone else with relaxed hair will experience (because my hair is strange) but it made my relaxed ends wavy and moisturized when I put a bit on at night before bed. All in all, this is a great product, particularly due to the natural oils and nut/fruit butters used as ingredients! ENJOY!
I love this cream!! I have dense, but fine and coily 4a/b/c hair. Yeah, all three on one head! I found the best way to use it to only use a DIME size, spread it in my hands, and crunch it on to my ends. I do it once or twice as needed as proceeded with my next steps. If you’re careful not to apply it too heavily, it works well on dry, damp or wet hair. It’s a moisturizer, so it’s not meant to hold. Pairs well with lighter gels.
I love this stuff! My hair is frizzy, wavy and very dry. I color my hair and have blond highlights.I use a dab of this on my towel dried hair before blow drying.It is truly amazing. Doesn’t make my hair greasy, but makes it look extremely healthy and shiny.I am truly in love with this product.
where to buy it
Purified Water, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Illippe Butter, Mango Butter, Vitamin A, D & E, Certified organic orange, grapefruit, palmorosa, cedar wood, geranium, bergamot, rosemary, jojoba oils, glycerin, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol