– by Antonia
#eatpretty is an occasional post I publish as inspired. Here I share my attempts at recreating recipes from the many food bloggers I follow. I also share recreations of dishes that I encounter while eating out and recipes that I cook up on my own.
I got this idea from a nearby brasserie. I’m not sure if mangos are still in season (in the US, at least in Florida, I never used to have to worry about seasons) but if you can get your hands on a mango, try out this yummy easy to make salad.
- The leafy green of your choice
- Halved Campari tomatoes (slightly bigger than cherry tomatoes)
- Thinly sliced cucumbers
- One diced mango (just did a quick Google search and found out that Tommy Atkins mangos are available in the US at this time of the year)
- Dressing: olive oil, lemon, salt, sesame seeds (optional)
- Fresh shrimp
- Mix your salad ingredients all together (dressing included).
- Boil your shrimp until pink and salt to taste.
- Plate and serve.